- Have my loons returned? Did they miss me?
- Will the loons have another social hour like I witnessed above?
- Will there be a Wood Duck in my nest box? Or will I find another Red Winged Blackbird I have to evict?
- Will the Pileated Woodpecker ever give me more than 2 seconds to take a photo of him?
- Will the Chickadees keep eating out of my hand? Or will they decide they like my husband more? (They land on him within seconds of him standing out there!)
- Will I ever see an owl?
- Will a Rose breasted Grosbeak eat out of my hand so I can trump Dave at Dave's Birdwatching blog?
- Do the neighbors think I'm crazy as they see me talking to the birds? (I know the answer to that question!)
- Will I be able to master my new camera lens? Or will I drop it in the water when I'm kayaking this summer?
- And finally, will National Geographic ever call me?
Young birds recognize their parents
5 minutes ago